Reminders for AO (Part 2)

The thing is all the people with the titles will either be forummers or part of a leaderboard guild.

Screenshot 2022-08-13 12.00.57 AM
wait a minute does this mean that the magic council still jumps testers

2 Likes

Pretty sure MC just disabaled rn or removed completly.
By “Replace” he means replace bad-rep-player-main-threat

100% of leaderboard will belong to Guild/Clan players. It would be good if Vetex would make it so Clan/Guild players would not get into those lists

1 Like

what’s wrong with that?

Probably but so what? Why should players be excluded because they belong in a guild when their chances are just as fair as anyone else’s. They do not gain some perks for being in a guild, no extra bounty bonus or (to my knowledge) any clan-exclusive way that can raise your bounty.

I’m sure most players will be from guilds but also because guild players, especially those from top guilds, are ambitious and willing to go above and beyond in order to achieve their goals. Plus it’s good guild representation outside of the guild rankings. Imagine if all four emperors belonged to one guild, that’d be sick.

6 Likes

Screenshot 2022-08-13 1.10.03 AM

22 Likes

they just dont exist

v1.9.131

How and why r u still awake (though the same could be said for me)

poor :thong_sandal:

Timezone and messed up sleep schedule

what the fuck do you have against people in clans lol?

3 Likes

havent caught up with it for sometimes but what did sandal asked again ( aside from the boobs thing ) ?

Some ppl were annoyed that majority of the questions he’d asked were easily answered by scanning through the Trello. Other than that, there were a few other interesting questions of his

To show a few @wmdrayal

1 Like

thanks

got something to kill time tonight

7 Likes

same, american is the best language

oh thank the fucking lord

no longer do we have to get bombarded by five million fucking magic projectiles

Ye now we get gunned down by a musket firing squad

3 Likes