Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Makes sense that a power-up would require you to be at a certain power level, it’s mostly on the player if they ignored the recommended levels

You unlock more spells when you reach the required stat so makes sense you’d unlock your second magic when you reach the required level

all the other awakenings:

Same logic can apply to majority of them

well regardless, do you think that vetex might let us make level 1000 npcs or he will decide to do the normal thing and make them have a level cap

wait npcs be leveling up now?

the huntable npcs, if you free them from the jail, will follow you and essentially join your party, attacking other people but not you I think? presumably they can also level from this

When NPCs get arrested and serve their sentence, they respawn with increased level and stats

so uhhh, if we get a full server of people hunting one npc, how far can you make them level? (probably going to be a level cap since it would be real funny to have some massive high level npc

OH i see, i didnt see that

That’s if they’re freed and their time is finished, if they’re not freed then we don’t know, maybe they disappear forever

Was it really 200? :skull:

1 Like

I doubt it, it wouldn’t really make too much sense for them to just teleport somewhere else after jail time when they’re following you

1 Like

didn’t heavy attacks deal like 300 damage before they were removed

I hope AO will have servers with 20-38 people.

1 Like

Imagine there being some sort of NPC nemesis system like in Shadow of Mordor. Like maybe these NPCs can agro easier to you or will ignore other threats if it sees you. Perhaps maybe even they personally seek you out and hunt you down. Or maybe you are personally notified when the NPC you imprisoned breaks out.

Lot of ways this can go and none of them are really necessary. Can’t wait to kill NPCs over and over again till they’re level 10000 :poggers2:

Max (all strength) heavy swing in WoM from a Strong Vastira only deals like 200~ damage, maybe up to like 220 but nothing overwhelming like 300. Probably due to how linear damage scaled with weapons among some other things.

Idk how much they did in AO, not a tester

honestly it would be fun if each player had like 1 specific assassination/bounty target npc that was specifically tied to them with the same name and stuff, somewhat like a rival

I remember cryonical saying after heavy attacks were removed that he couldn’t do 300 damage in a single hit (in AO)

imagine the upkeep for thar hair tho