Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Oh my, he might be edgier than me

You know this reminds me of two stories:

• One where an anon on 4chan accidentally created sentient AI on Quake 3 because he left a group of I believe 12 bots with neural networking to fight each other 6v6 and left it running for like 4 years because he forgot about it, causing them to advance with each other before deciding to stop fighting.

• One where in Shadow of Mordor a orc which was supposed to appear later in the game from a previous file decided to appear way earlier and I think the guy who wrote the article claimed it remember him or was higher level or something.

Imagine this sort of shit on Roblox where Vetex accidentally created powerful AI on Roblox just for children to fight against, only for them to become pseudo-sentient. lmao.

The triple eye symbole

what is this story and please tell me more

is it this one?

3 Likes

his entire thing is about his parents dying or smth right?

I havent really watched naruto much I forgor about it for a while

itachi killed practically the entire clan (save for some)

Yep it’s that one, it’s utterly nuts and I love it

holy shit they actually have some level of sentience, with actual peace, if someone is an aggressor they team up to fucking deepwoken them

5 Likes

“YOUR PRECIOUS AI HAS GONE ON STRIKE, WHAT NOW PUPPET MASTER?”

That is amazing i never seen something like this before on roblox vetex is insane

2 Likes

not just a strike, they’re fucking murdering the puppet master

Imagine if you could do the same but in reverse, making an NPC an ally and maybe getting them to join your guild. Should be some limits and they wouldn’t count towards infamy but they could help you defend your territory or whatnot. Just an idea.

15 Likes

Follower system in Arcane Odyssey???

was ezia born under a rock

No more likes so : :+1:

1 Like

Undet a hospital roof actually

Where did all these come from?

2 Likes

He secretly has the password to every tester obv

1 Like