Reminders for AO (Part 2)

at first i disliked how vetex removed some of the “life-like” things like NPC’s moving (yes i know it caused lag) but honestly stuff like this is WAY better and really makes you feel immersed in the game’s world. Good job vetex, you have probably made one of the most unique/ interesting game system on roblox thus far :+1:

2 Likes

Fact :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Correct

I wonder if he’ll make dialogues for the npcs that change when they’re your rival and progress and change as you and the npc get stronger

I swear if you repeatedly dunk on an npcs they should just be really scared when they spot you

adding on to this, what if you could teach these NPC’s magic or smth or possibly give them lost scrolls (idk why anyone would do this but ig funny), could be very intresting to have allies that you can help grow similarly to growing NPC’s by free’ing them

7 Likes

That would be a very interesting mechanic

Bro, I’d love a crystal leak that doesn’t mean it’s half of what I post to reminders

3 Likes

I mean the fact that they get the new abilities from levelling up implies that they just get those kinds of things at the intended level

“Warrior… I will cut you down, break you apart, splay the gore of your disgusting form across the SEAS! I will grind you down until the very SEAS CRY FOR YOUR MERCY! My hands shall RELISH ENDING YOU… HERE! AND! NOW!” - the random ass mage i killed 4 times or 5 in the beginning

oh yea thats true, the scroll concept would definently be intresting, instead of having an army of friends you could gank people with an army of apocalypse-bringer NPCs

Yes this is exactly what I thought

good god think about the shit you can do with this if it was real

Maybe but Shadow is life or death matter, while crystal is just … crystal.

multiple beam magic npcs firing at one target with their npc aim

Stop, you reminding me of the pain of facing MC Captains spamming multi beams

Shadows are really just illusions of light yknow that right

If you wanna talk about logic, Shadow is technically faster than Light

Yea but let’s not get too off topic on this

Imagine Shadow with 1.7x Speed