Reminders for AO (Part 2)

if I was to guess the story might about the order making the weather n shit more worse and making the dark sea start to encroach with the war seas cluster perhaps, which is my probably wrong theory as to why the weather seems to be emulating Britain

The question is, how?

weather pollution n shit with magic, probably a byproduct of something they do

1 Like

tsunamis being able to destroy and devastate entire islands is crazy the raid boss in the dark sea will be 10x crazier im calling it(5 phases)

spells, skills(?), and techniques

5 Likes

Thought they were always called that since lost Fighting style skills have always been referred to as lost techniques on the trello, guess it wasn’t an in-game thing til now

4 Likes

Yeah same. Now we’ve got:

• Magic Spells
  • Weapon Skills
  • Fighting Style Techniques

I wonder if Spirit Weapons will have a different word, like Evocations or something.

4 Likes

M-Mantras from Deepwoken

Yea vetex has been calling them fighting style skills until now, willing to get cause he got distracted/confused when he looked at “skill” cause that could refer to either weapons skills or fighting style skills until now.
It’s probably so that some bugs d won’t confuse home as well as some issues being caused by shared names

So fighting styles+vitality builds will straight up be able to summon a stand, awesome

Personally I feel like people are setting too high expectations for spirit weapons

I just expect them to play like normal weapons but with unique gimmicks

I wouldn’t set my expectations that low, I’d say maybe theyd be focused on using health as a form of attack maybe through a combination of “spells” like summoning a bunch of soul shards and then having them solidify to damage the opponent

The term isn’t bad I’ll admit, it’s just that deepwoken dickriders would use it as “another way vetex copied deepwoken”

I love how in deepwoken mantras are a thing you yell out real quick when really they’re not something you would want to rush

4 Likes

ezia you are a furry admit it

axe throw gravity?? does that mean I can do like looping shots?