Reminders for AO (Part 2)

doesn’t the lore doc say you fight Hades

PK fights Hades, not us the player

pk is the player?

it wouldnt happen in the game, but it would happen in the lore after the game

still i dont see why wed fight hades in ao if pk fought hades, pk cant fight hades if we kill him and we cant fight hades if pk kills him

3 Likes

Yes, but we don’t PLAY to the point he fights Hades

the best answer to the question

Why?

argos

1 Like

We could fight Hades with PK, but vetex said PK references would be small and not a full on battle with him

1 Like

no not happening

I think Vetex said that Durza was a legend in the War Seas, so it will probably be the same for the Peacekeeper and maybe other famous people like Cursebeard.

1 Like

the AO plot would definitely take long enough for pk to kill hades considering there’s already a month headstart along with the rest of the plot until we catch up

1 Like

does ao have a canonical afterlife? cause hades is supposed to be the god of the underworld, so even if they did die couldn’t they just leave?

well mount olympus is in the war seas so i think we will fight some gods it be story plot armor

I forgot how long it takes him to fight Hades, but vetex said they’ll be timeskips in AO so yeah we’ll probably be past Hades death

“Congrats to Gacha 3D for winning the ‘Most Innovative Game of the Year’ award!”

4 Likes

:frpensive: :gun:

yea this was already confirmed in the book idea tab

1 Like

While this is a very interesting leak, I fear that AO may fall into the pitfall of having bosses that are just too overwhelmingly hard.

A good boss fight is much tougher than everything before it, but not too tough.

1 Like

skill issue

12 Likes