Reminders for AO (Part 2)

9605 :fr:

windows 8.1

That sounds cool plus there is an idea of a cyborg fighting fighting style

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAKE THIS IN-TOPIC
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

24 Likes

yooo

so now it makes sense not to switch your fighting style.

Weapons are still: Whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

Good game design! Nothing like discouraging the player from trying out different playstyles.

Cool new fightning style update

god bless disencouragement

Hey look, now a reason not to constantly switch around

@ThatOneGuy i guess your worries have been averted
I think this change is pretty interesting but also kinda adds some simulator like elements to the game

1 Like

Making the player mindlessly grind by pressing a button just to make a meter slowly fill up is bad game design.

I’m not saying it’s a good thing, I’m just saying that it was a choice that was made

5 Likes

hybrid builds will level slower than the main. the highest you could have in a hybrid build and still count as hybrid would be a 40% reduction

Cool system to make swapping Fighting Styles less free, only issue I see is that 30 minutes of non-stop training isn’t that long or hard for being able to switch to the meta.

While I wouldn’t want a long and monotonous grind just to switch Fighting Style users so you can find the one you like, it’s pretty unfair that Fighting Style users just have 30 minutes of boring grinding to completely switch and Magic users have no chance at switching.

You could say “But the metamancers :nerd_face:”, Fighting Style and Weapon users can easily switch their moveset to the meta (Spirit Weapon users might be able to do the same if not then it’s more even) while Magic users are stuck with the same Magic forever and can only switch by completely resetting their slot and trading their inventory to the new slot (in order to keep their stuff).

My final note is, legit the AR issue of slapping air for 3 hours to level :skull:

3 Likes

Here we go again.

5 Likes

OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THATS NOT BLOX FRUITS MASTERY SYSTEM

1 Like