Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Idk the fact that you can change fighting styles but you cant change magicks, along with this new change, is starting to make FS’s sound more viable

do not we are getting lost spells soon magic shall soon rise to power
5 lost spells + a magic grab and a magic dash and they will have way better customization then those mid styles

Well yeah, I’m specifically talking about doing damage to ships, and I mean styles are getting lost techniques as well lol.

But why do we need lost spells in the first place to be viable at all
FS’s and Weapons are both good on their own without addons
And its not like they dont also have Lost Spells, they have Lost Skill Types too

we haven’t even had any news on the viability of fighting styles in pvp have we? I’d suggest we stay on track here though we’ve discussed enough here.

Not to burst your bubble but testers say that overall fighting style customization is wayyy better than magic customization
Plus magic is getting a magic dash probably and the grab will likely be a lost spell according to vetex, fighting styles get lost techniques so there’s nothing super special about what you’re saying

2 Likes

They don’t, you just need to play with them correctly, magics according to testers have a zoner play style, while fighting styles have rushdown and weapons have mixup, it just entirely depends on play style and preferences

3 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

can’t wait to play my metal magic, cannon fist savant build with rusty weapons.

Nobody has tinnitus shots

Tetanus? Tinnitus would be caused by sound magic and musical instruments.

Rusty instruments

1 Like

12 Likes

any item with colors has color options (apart from weapons and maybe some boss drops)

How tf does the war seas get cannon fist when romulus from the seven seas invented it

someone else invented it in the warseas. people like chucking metal balls.

Ah ok, romulus is no longer special

fr
metal balls hurt
they also probably want the title [Balls of Steel]

Yall just please have discussions in separate topics I don’t wanna have to delete posts and punish people but I will :sleeper:

As always some small talk and comments are fine but somewhat larger discussions should be elsewhere

16 Likes

1 Like