Reminders for AO (Part 3)

okay :+1:

My dude, go try to work on same thing for a week, you’ll burn out.

So no wonders vet decided to switch things up and move from generated content to imbue dodges…Who knows, maybe he is cooking something beside just dark-sea generated content…

Like lost stuff.

1 Like

Can confirm: tried creating a wiki for an indie game, forgot it existed in about three weeks.

I sort of figured that Vetex would check off the second box because it says “start” the Dark Sea generated content. Guess it’s just for finishing all of the generated stuff within this update, since the D.S. is supposed to get more stuff with each Sea.

:nerd_face: aktually :nerd_face:
Each sea technically has its own dark sea.

My guy. Is that who i think it is? (I might make a profile on a certain vomet boy if i have time too)

It is indeed the Rubes, there’s 2 of em in AO that I know of - When 2 Ruby Roses meet in AO

5 Likes

My guess:

Some kind of ghosts or mirrages

Aw yeah baby, please be hostile ghost ships.

miniboss maybe :eyes:

POV: You tried to fight the Light/Lightning Thermo Warlock

(but for real, mosquito builds gonna be more fun to play as but even more annoying to play against)

Well thermo can only do it on high heat, and its heat is being nerfed. So you’ll only realllly have to worry about boxing users or light/lightning/wind users.

150 agility glass cannon warrior:

how are you gonna sink what is already sunk?

nope, since thermo lightning can use lightning reflex for permanent tp dash

1 Like

Don’t tell me they’ll all be like gun npcs or dame cassenia who can block every attack you try using on them.

Cant wait to have light magic rival, and them using Calvus dodge :))))))))))

4 Likes

The lvl 160 speedy attribute ghost dwarf conjurer wielding bronze dual pistol using light magic dodge waitin in the 3rd dark sea range to ruin someones 2hr long venture in the dark sea.

Now that its confirmed NPCS can have dodging, I cant wait to fight the untouchable deadeye npc now in dark sea.

1 Like