Reminders for AO (Part 3)

It fr is not that deep, sensing will do it for free

1 Like

Otherwise, it’s finally arrived!!!

Agility!!!
nah I’m joking we all know about interchange

Anyways I’ll be carrying hella love potions coz I’m about that PvE life :stuck_out_tongue:

Though my main concern with this is that if they have a lot of love potions then half the battle in pvp is just gonna involve throwing love potions

i wonder if we can parry the potion

I’m still really concerned about revealing though.

Only detects players in combat? Yeah well have I introduced you to attack an npc or a shark to get into combat so now you can see them?

Ravenna has enemies to attack, frostmill has enemies to attack, forest of cerunno has enemies to attack, fort talos has enemies to attack.

The only real places without enemies are redwake and cirrus town. Redwake is just redwake, no high levels really like going there but cirrus is where most level 50s are, and that place is wide open.

Just like how aromantics parried cupid’s arrow?

isn’t sensing a planned feature anyway tho?

3 Likes

the hunted carrying a few tier 5 love potions to make it impossible to damage them (you can’t make them very easily since you need 10 rare reagents)

me carrying a gazillion tier 1 love potions that only take one common reagent to make to counter it:

Well, true.

Yeah… you can’t hide from rkillers and rep hounds.

free x-ray
I can see iris
through walls I mean.

There are no walls atop frostmill…

Whale blubber is needed… NUKE THE FUCKING WHALES!!!

Is this a reference to the old roblox game “Nuke the Whales”?!?!?

Mayhaps…

Torch did a potions showcase.

It looks like potions effects do have their own unique infliction text (seen with slowness’s essence, not surprising)

Also, some ingredients?

9 Likes

Bones and teeth?

I assume maybe these could be used for either bleeding or harming potions

He’s holding it like it’s some peptobismol lmao

why is it nearly the same size as the character’s arm :skull:

damn been nearly a week since an update on the trello, maybe vetex is cookin quite a lot?

he did in fact cook the biggest juiciest veniest girthiest-

27 Likes