Reminders for AO (Part 3)

no badges in wom yet

13 Likes

next thing that will be added is the assassin syndicate’s ability to spawn on good rep players

1 Like

12 posts were split to a new topic: Assassin Syndicate Uniforms

yo why do the assasin syndicate names actually sound good

“Maestro” do be going hard

@ThatOneGuy most likely something like the revolutionary army in one piece which is why its probably never been mentioned the story parts patch notes (as of right now)

1 Like

@Noober u my fav tester
how many minutes of straight gameplay do the shortest story part and the longest story part have in your opinion?

we r executing a king

people speedrunning talking to morden:

I need a revolutionary army faction in AO because yes.

honestly i dont even document the shortest and longest but i’d assume the longest would be roughly 10 - 30 minutes and the shortest being a few dozen seconds

you cut trees quite fast then

I assume the short ones are just dialogue?

We’re ALLEGEDLY executing the king

v1.9.195 has been published

8 Likes

presumably bosses and maybe just straight dialouge?

I wonder for groups such as the Assassin Syndicate or Grand Navy, do you get more privileges concerning the group besides just a title the higher up you go?

For the grand navy you get increased personal storage and title line you mentioned, maybe in the future players will get the ability to call in reinforcements? It still seems incomplete as of now on the player side but maybe we’ll see in the next few days.
Similarly for the assassins syndicate I don’t think the functionality is fully complete, it’ll probably have something different than the grand navy but we’ll just have to wait and see

Architect doesn’t really sound like an intimidating rank to me :moyai:
Same with cardinal id just be thinking that youre talkng about a :bird:

Yeah, ig those are more relgious and cult-like ranks rather than villainous ones

1 Like