Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Clever.

dont really like that because its a small chance rather than a guaranteed but I digress

I havenā€™t asked specifically about incorporating my music into the game, but I am currently constructing islands for AO and have contemplated crafting themes for them. Iā€™m currently doing dark sea stuff so it might be more fitting to create ambient sounds instead of traditional music. Nevertheless, I would be thrilled to see my music incorporated into the game in some manner.

25 Likes

Tobi fr just leaked that the Dark Sea has parts in the works already :skull:

1 Like

we already knew that vetex would shadow-update the dark sea so that might explain the slower updates over the last few days, also many reagents can and will only be found in the dark sea.

2 Likes

I really hope we can come across big island areas in the dark sea

1 Like

I never expected this feature to be add in this update

20 Likes

I think this probably wonā€™t be added this update, but him starting on it is very nice

Time to stack up those gems

1 Like

way ahead of you, already got so many on my files lol

VETEX IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE ALLOW US TO USE THE MAGIUS RELIC PLEASE

lmao nah

1 Like

maybe as a replacement to make rarer things, but I donā€™t think magius relics should make entire different crafts

Do you have any tips, method to farm gems?

stepstone maybe, lots of rock there

theres also a bug that make it possible to drop multiple gems, forgot tho, ask the maid femboy for more infomation

I started making potential islands for the Dark Sea of my own volition. I figured if the next major update is going to be the dark seas, it would be smart to start building stuff asap.

17 Likes

The day Iā€™ve been waiting forā€¦
Tobi putting in music for AOā€¦
this game gonna get even harderā€¦
harder than my
yeah.

4 Likes

prayers?

Weā€™re cooking. :stew:

2 Likes

I mean all you have to do is break rocks, I got most of mine from the top of mount othrys but you can choose really any big locations with lots of rocks

4 Likes