Reminders for AO (Part 3)

7 Likes

Pretty sure I remember something about being able to go 100% into one profession and 50% into another, ofc thatā€™s a really old idea so it could be changed.

oh snap can you be invisible PERMEANENTLY???

im scared

pretty sure t5 is only gonna make you completely invisible, perma invisible is way too brokenā€¦ well, sensing exist, but still

another new journal, neviroā€™s
(after beating revon)

4 Likes

i read your words first and thought the first thing Nevi did after going back to Ravenna was beating Revon up, again :skull:

2 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be so cool seeing the two new journals for the first time.

I think its balancing time

6 Likes

im in shambles

2 Likes

agility buff yay!!

4 Likes

attack speed now makes crash and spiraling fury have less time travelling, meaning that you (in theory) go the same distance as 0 attack speed.

as this nerfs attack speed, it buffs agility as now agility has a use that is not matched/beaten by another stat

basically, agility doesnā€™t have to compete anymore

1 Like

travel time is the amount of time it takes to travel the same distance (you go faster)

if it decreased the distance crash and spiraling fury went heā€™d just say travel distance

this isnt a nerf??

it basically means you get to your destination faster using the attack

its a buff

no.

what this means is the attack ENDS earlier, as was suggested in the balance doc.

basically you travel there faster but in theory still go the same distance, while beforehand you had increased range

2 Likes

thats not how literally any game that uses the term ā€œtravel timeā€ uses it

example posted by Fluect in the Balance Discord

5 Likes

Itā€™s a nerf, look at the balance doc.

Previously if you travel 5 feet with crash with 0 attack speed you would go more than 5 feet with attackspeed when you shouldnā€™t. This changes makes you still go 5 feet even with 250 attack speed

1 Like

Iā€™m praying that he fixes the bleed synergy bug
Fire-iron leg warlock will be so much better with the fire buff and the bleed fix

Iā€™m looking at the balance doc and thereā€™s no mention of it