Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Next change: players over 1.25mil renown can’t get renown from npcs at all.

Now we can actually gauge people’s pvp skill with renown

Huh, what’s that I smell? Sniff Could it be? A renown wipe?! Coming in this update?!

All the GN majors are gonna shit themselves in 3 seconds

5 Likes

If it’s the same thing as deckhand hiring number, then L(even if I won’t deficit), if not, I’ll still be good

Skyships should have better “anti-dash” features.

tbh thats only fair since i think 1.25 mil is where deckhand npcs cap out on upgrades

not fair i want the new players to suffer too

Esc + R + Enter be like

You should press Esc + R + Enter NOW!!

1 Like

Shit this real

I dont mean to minimod but can you guys move this conversation, people come to this thread expecting trello patch notes and not a convo about how much morbillion renowners a deckhand costs, it is very dissapointing to see ~40 unread posts here and not a single one a patch note
:pray: pls

Literally all you have to do is wait for Divanochi to wake up and this will all be manually moved over. (Though we should apologize for making him do this so often)

Thank you for pointing this out. Sadly, I had to delete the comments as moving posts to and from larger threads does not work.

2 Likes

I uhhh, wish you didn’t delete the discussion about the latest patch notes but the rest is fine. The renown changes and hunting changes are pretty big and I do think they warrant a bit of talk. I’m a bit more divided on them then compared to any of the other recent changes.

1 Like

There should be a topic for that further discussion then instead of flooding this area with it, I believe

Oh nah now people are just going to leave as soon as my 1mil bounty character joins the server ;-;

HOLY FUCK LETS GO