Renown changes discussion

4 Likes

Renown Players:

Can’t a man just recruit deckhands in peace?

4 Likes

probably hard to upgrade deckhands because they were never intended to be necessary, who needs +6 speed for a legendary deckhand

Deckhands are probably getting reworked so it’s alright ig

1 Like

I hope he does

He would, dont worry

Considering the dark sea content requires a good ship with good stats, it would be hella weird not to do so

i think the island sized combat range could lead to some toxic interactions, and I think that it should be 200k+ renown instead of 500k

1 Like

You’d be surprised at def stat deckhands, they give 700+ at legendary tier

Have 3 of them and you’d get 2100+ ship hp and compared to other stats, defense is gonna be hella useful for dark sea, stability is alright ig considering frigate would have better stability than ketch

so pretty much you only need defense stat deckhands

“This might be toxic ngl, anyways we should lower the threshold to allow for more toxicity”

2 Likes

4 Likes

ezgif.com-crop

What kinda leaf he smokin rn

2 Likes

oh oops, i guess only speed deckhands give tiny gains because speed on a ship is really good

well the toxic bit was about stopping people from leaving the game by getting their paper and just staying anywhere in the vicinity. The bit abut 200k+ renown is cuz most people with that amount of renown still run like bitches even when they’re competent.

Hehehehe… hehehheheHA… HHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHHAAHAH! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As player who has 260k renown who got this amount by having PvE and few PvP I can say that losing 7% instead of 5% will be still painful but little bit more annoying,
but the hunter will get less renown so… fair change i guess.

me, who got literally every bit of my renown from player hunting(68,000 renown, all player kills with a few losses):

1 Like

Same here.

I average between 140k and 170k bounty.

Not because I want to. But because I only hunt people

i think this is good. renown is meant to be a pvp feature, if you’re not prepared to get into fights, don’t grind renown

2 Likes