Reminders for AO (Part 3)

waiting for him to add a ship parts tab to the inventory :pensive:

… it’s called the shipyard menu

when trying to ench any ship part it becomes a slight hassle to sort through the full inventory menu

the update says it’s being added to shops. are you reading??

i mean w/ ench scrolls
although yeah it’s probably not worth it if it serves only one purpose

Aw, wait it’s not a ship part tab for the inventory?
Vetex why won’t you add that?

9 Likes

not trello related but roblox moderation being retarded as always

9 Likes

“oh no red liquid, too mature”

They can give a game a 17+ rating for a little bit of blood and off screen deaths, but not solve the giant pedophilia issue that all the children games have?

2 Likes

this feels like the time when that one game ruben sim helped work on was shut down twice by moderation because of “blood and gore” which were at the same amounts as other games WITH “blood and gore” like Phantom Forces and such

1 Like

Funniest part is they promoted very gory games like Bloodfest but some puddles of koolaid is a big nono

This video

they’re attacking ao but ignoring a game literally called bloodfest?

1 Like

not just that but they also had that game promoted on the OFFICIAL ROBLOX YOUTUBE CHANNEL

that video’s 8 years old now tho

but a game like the wild west is pretty recent and it’s way worse than ao LOL

still its just annoying they do something promoting a thing with more blood thats a larger part of the game, but don’t allow a game with less blood to keep a normal age rating

honestly if it wasn’t for the ID thing I would say go for the 17+ because the game could go into more adult themes and be more realistic not holding back. Yet the ID verification of your age shit isn’t something I want. I’m not going to wait until November just to play Arcane Odyssey bro :skull:

Imagine saying to parents “Mom can I play 17+ lego game???” Every time they see you opening roblox