Reminders for AO (Part 3)

23 Likes

me and the rest of the ice conj piercing shot users bulldozing through the dark sea (we will still measure in metres :smiling_imp: )

15 Likes

imagine a massive basking shark

1 Like

good god…

1 Like

Someone in the balance server suggested a Salt Cure mechanic, where you use Rock Salt to preserve fish and get to hold them forever just like before, though unusable like its rotten fish

pls vetex put that in game for this one

thousand hunger meals

GIANT ENEMY SHARK

man now it would be easy to complete that one quest where you need to cook 400+ hunger meal

Massive golden collosal squid X4 meal:

A fish can’t have two modifiera at once

it sure can

There’s no Golden Giant Great White Shark, it can only be Golden OR Giant

there can be, what do you think we get legendary fish scales from?
and ontop of that theres already small variants of gold fish so theres definitely giant ones

Gold gives +2 tiers so a golden rare fish is legendary

well yes but my point was that some of the more common fish can reach legendary tier from the combination of giant and gold

They can’t

Legendary fish scales are from Golden variant fishes that had a base rarity at Rare. There is no such thing as a fish with 2 or 3 variants at a time. I can catch a Small Butterflyfish, a Giant Butterflyfish and a Golden Butterflyfish. But I cannot catch a Giant Golden Butterflyfish since that does not exist

uh, no. You can ONLY get legendary tier fish from golden fish that are normally rare

the fish can be either giant or legendary, but not both

I mean they’re assumedly rarer than golden fish, also insanity 1 in a place where your ship will likely die if you stop for too long will not be very fun