Reminders for AO (Part 3)

it was way too crowded

Agreed. Even current AO has some UI clutter problems.

yea, like the player list not being collapsible

Or long chat messages being quite intrusive and never fading away when chat isnā€™t in use.

8 Likes

never forget what they took from us

1 Like

Already been renamed to the Building Update

the brig is now briged

3 Likes

And ā€œNear Future Updatesā€ are now just ā€œFuture Updatesā€

Spirit weps have been pushed back another update again . .

I canā€™t just skip two Major AO updates now can i.

Nuh uh

1 Like

If only it were true, if this was actually the case then iā€™d unironically would skip the entirety of Nimbus Part 1.

Or at least avoid the storyline like the worst plague humanity has seen in itā€™s existence if smth does catch my eye.

Me personally, the best way to add Spirit Weapons is to add it along side Nimbus Sea Part 1, maybe even split it with the Nimbus Sea updates

I just feel that the longer he takes to add it the more awkward it will be to do so, imagine we are level 250 with 0 vitality-related bosses/enemies up until this point, and out of nowhere a bunch of them start showing up in the third sea :skull:

2 Likes

dw you only have to wait until after player professions

dark seas updt ā€”> nimbus sea updt ā€”> empires updt ā€”> professions updt (+ other things maybe) ā€”> spirit weapons

I already tossed the thought of skipping part 1 given the fact thereā€™s going to be 2 confirmed major AO Updates before spirit weps. The thought of a third is gonna make me feel really stupid at suggesting such a thing in the first place.

And question if Vitality should continue existing at all.

But im too stubborn to give up on it.

iā€™m personally in the camp that vitality should just be fucking removed, doesnā€™t seem like vetex wants it anyway too lol

vetex simply doesnt care about another build that he will have to balance, plus every other player cares more about replayability and more levels
half of them dont even know vitality is a possible build path
i think vetex still wants to cook up some ideas for spirit weapons but hes just more focused on the things he really wants to add, like wind imbued tornadoes and water imbued tsunamis

4 Likes

Vitality in my opinion is a must have for the game, if itā€™s executed correctly and preferably before 2026 it will just generally improve the gameplay and progression overall.

3-split vit savant when (it would actually fit very well with my main file)