Reminders for AO (Part 3)

god finally

Took way too long to get this one out.
Though my harpoons will only do 100 damage or so.

Finally, my Strong 250 Magic Swivel Guns will do more than 90 damage.

finally we can hunt whales

Damn I thought insanity stuff would be a good alternative to boss drops, guess not

Poison tooth great spear when

Alpha white eyes is real

4 Likes

canā€™t wait to see this image in AO

8 Likes

In all its buggy flying glory.

I swear big sea monsters and whales just do not know how to act. They fling themselves and everything around them the instant they try to turn

Actually if this thing is only giant this may imply the possibility of an even larger absurdly powerful alpha white eyes. Of course that would be even larger than the massive white eyes.

If White Eyes and Poison Jaws get an upgrade, please tell me Dark Sea Obolus is completely invisible including the lure

oh hell nah now even iron leg juggernauts wont be able to block that 5000 damage

A poison tooth spear actually sounds like a really cool idea. Could be a good strength weapon.

riffing off of the molduga jaw from TotK, White eyes jaw greatsword when

then thereā€™s me with no defense on my main :))))))

Have fun getting 1-shot by the poison jaws there then.

you always could hunt leaderboard players, just use a slowness gel or something

I was really hoping for the more files one to gain traction honestly, I like making different characters cause I havenā€™t really played enough to know what build and playstyle I prefer. Also, I only have one alt and I donā€™t wanna make a billion alts just because I wanna try out a mage with something that isnā€™t lightning or poison so I donā€™t shoot myself in the foot.

i mean he did change his mind and decided he would just do a +1 file option each time

yea, itā€™d nice for if i ever make files for the 3 other magic builds

but he never said he was gonna put both in for the update, just the one that was voted on by the community

Along with wanting to use your gamepasses you bought in your main (me included), but hey atleast it is coming regardless of next update

5 Likes