Reminders for AO (Part 3)

9 Likes

Parry!

8 Likes

probably not but considering how our crew also take dmg when our ship does, maybe the ship total hp is actually the ship base hp + the crew’s ?

brig complainers finding out they can, in fact, sail into the dark sea without one

7 Likes

12 Likes

12 kingdoms holy shit

Dang so there’s probably going to be three kingdoms in one sea now because we’ve only gotten a single kingdom in the bronze sea so far

Big lore spoiler though

Well shit I thought there were only 10 to start, and we only know 7:

Ravenna
Thorne Empire
Ryujin Dynasty
Sameria
Skyhall
Azura
Keraxe

Bet one of kingdoms will have Vastus or Titans ruling it?

doesn’t keraxe have a few part vastus

I mean like someone from royal family. I guess Wotan will be vastus and keraxe most common people would pray to him like to god(basiclly like cernunno but kingdom ruler)

2 Likes

well damn here I thought we’d only get 3 seas, we eating good in 3-5 business years!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Only 28? I can’t be disappointed but for some reason I expected like 40 for magic and fs

Its current plan when all we got is just 1 sea and kingdom. Also vetex can be hiding some ideas from us just like tagged things on trello

It was 10 before, I’m guessing the other 2 are referring to the Grand Navy and the Assassin Syndicate (even though the latter isn’t technically a kingdom).

1 Like

If thats the case, then its most likely due to their main bases being big enough to count as one kingdom, and having some signficiance in the lore… We know that only Grand Navy was once a kingdom, so it could count, but Asassin Syndicate is just an organization for assasinations and stuff and can help during war, so we’ll probably their involvement if we do get into some war. Idk about counting as a kingdom tho…

There was another idea I had, that the last sea we visit in War Seas is supposed to be the most war-ridden part of the War Seas, but the other kingdom/s got taken down in an all out war, leaving one left. This last kingdom thats still standing might’ve won because of the Order. This is because with 10 kingdoms, it leaves one sea with only one kingdom like Bronze Sea.

Though, Vetex isn’t including Winterveil, so i could be wrong. Or maybe this one has much more significance since its the most ancient, who knows

11 Likes

Golden and silver pots and cauldrons?
Spicy. Interesting.

How does potion potency affect potions again?

Duration and how big the effect is.

Love gel lasts longer and gale potions launch higher essentially