Reminders for AO (Part 3)

There is 1% chance for Vulcano island to be created via magma curse.

(Basiclly Trigno missed his blast)

I doubt that he has enough power to make a blast with the distance of over half of the planet. (Just remember that with the tier of our spells their distance is also becomes longer)

He is in top of strongest living humans(that we know for now) at 150 attack size and max mage you can shoot blasts trought entire rasna. (also map in game is much smaller than it would be in real life)

So I think it is possible for it to happen but it must be strong blast to travel half of world and create volcano in impact

let’s just put thing into perspective, firstly, the distance between the close dark sea of the bronze sea (since we aren’t going very far in) and the seven seas, is probably over half the planet, secondly, trigno is no where near one of the strongest humans, people like the PK, Morock (TorrenRetconned), Cursebeard etc existed. And thirdly shooting a blast trough rasna is probably not even the hundreth of a thousanth of the distance between the Seven Seas and Dark Seas

1 Like

11 Likes

yes finally we can make tier 5 something

1 Like

tier 5 insanity potions

a tester they’re supposed to, but apparently they dont so either theyre bugged or Vetex changed his mind and made them dark sea exclusive

6 Likes

Im talking about alive humans not dead ones. Also I had to somehow compare curse user to weakling AO player right now is

I have a ####### feeling this ##### be some of ### censored ##### in the ## ## ####

Man I’m hyped for our first curse user battle.

A lotta people are assuming the first curse user we fight will be a fledgeling Cloud Curse user, whomever in the order got the curse after it was stolen. Whatever the case, I hope we finish em’, as we have yet to see in the Arcane Universe, a curse leaving its host after they are killed.

3 Likes

We should steal the devourer Cursebane and get Neviro the curse

Cant wait to get 1 shoted by random supercurse user

That would skip a good character arc for him where he accepts that he is weak and helps in other ways

3 Likes

Neviro support team is REAL.

Personally i think that neviro will become the new ruler of ravenna and use that power to help us

This update is going to add so much replayability ong. Anyways, time for a poll.

When do you think we’re getting the dark sea bois?

• Mid August
  • Late August
  • Early September
  • Mid September
  • Late September
  • Late Fall/Early Winter
  • Next Fucking Year LOL

0 voters

Mid September is the safest guess.

Vetex isn’t even done with the dark seas basic generation, let alone rewards, and there are several more things on the list after that. With no info on the fishing rod/shovel progression, and a whole 4 mysterious systems, putting an accurate timetable on this update is a fools errand.

1 Like

Eh, Late September sounds like the earliest at best. Currently, only the Brig is marked as “Done” on the trello (although that could just be Vetex forgetting to tick some more boxes). Unless something gets removed like Fort Castrum, he still needs to add in some rewards for the Dark Sea, shovel and fishing rod progression (which sound like new mechanics, but is probably going to be like Cooking/Brewing/Jewelcrafting), more rare attacks, and whatever the tagged features are.