Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Mid-late september, not that I doubt vetex’s crazy quick game dev skills but he still has to finish: Island generation, new items, enchants, ship parts, etc., Shovel/ Fishing Proggression, Rare spells, techniques, and weapons, Most likely 1 or more new sea creature (because lets be honest why would the dark sea come without ATLEAST a new sea creautre ), and the 4 mystery items (one of them very likely being ghost ship, which would require it’s own unique item set aswell), ontop of bug-fixes and balancing. And all of this is underselling considering that Vetex LOVES to add things completely out of the blue whenever he is making an update aswell

Has anybody gotten a general consensus on the fourth object?

I personally believe it’s supposed to say “New Meteor Armor Set,” not only because those words fit each censored word exactly, but also because Vetex already implemented falling sky objects with the Easter Event’s meteor egg.

Plausible, though it was funny when he outright forgot about this feature during the QNA

Cant wait for meteor to strike COI headquaters

I think it could be “New weapon skill set”

Would also explain vetex saving it for last, since it would definitely be one the largest things to add and require the most testing (balancing and whatnot)

5 Likes

Late or Mid September, updates always drop when my 2 week break starts lol

I can definitely see mid-late September

list of thing Vetex forgot in his games/lore ( so far ):

1. spirit weapon
  2. meteor
1 Like

vetex letting people chose vitality builds when vitaility is unfinished:

I just wanna run warden idc if it does nothing i want funny HP

based game dev moment

2 Likes

Epicentre???
(I’d assume that would be range 5 instead of range 4)

There is high chances that Julian will be our first curse user to be killed. Cuz he is most likely the 2nd baron in the Bronze Sea, I guess he is sitting in some kind of still unadded fort and crying waitting for his fate.

Im sure that Epicenter is not playable area, cuz the word “Epicenter” sounds like not a big area, we are probably will never reach it.
We do not even know which mountain did Durza blow up, so we cannot know exact location of Epicenter, its may be more closer to Seven seas than to War seas,

I want funny epicentre though

MIMHERE ISLAND! MIMHERE ISLAND IS HERE LETS GOOOO!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Imagine the update drops and every island in the dark sea is called mimhere island

I would love to see some sort of giant mudflat infested with atlanteans or whatever these dark sea mobs are called hehe.

1 Like

I’d be ####### as the ########## might ### be ### only #### in the #### sea.