6 Likes

I assumed they’d have the same rates as cargo, guess not

1 Like

vantage point?

ravenna quest

7 Likes

12 Likes

ravenna dont like you

this is a hideous abomination that should be burned and disposed of immediately.

I have never seen a video this genuinely abhorrent in my life.
70995F9A-2F47-4F54-A5D7-BCA2A484F105

2 Likes

everybody gangsta till the literal town of ravnenna starts bounty hunting

1 Like

1 Like

deletelater
v1.10.2 players trying to destroy structures with cannonballs (its bugged and can only destroy terrain).
sturdy brick (2)

8 Likes

Selectorch was on Agamatsu’s (deepwoken youtuber) stream a few minutes ago, didn’t say much but said he’s planning on making a video on boats when the whole system is ready for release. (also mentioned mortars and autopilot)

12 Likes

If you are not talking about DW gaining autopilot for boats, it will most certainly be useful as hell. Whenever you need to do something more important while sailing (drink water, get some food, etc.), you can just turn on autopilot via however its activated (a button or hold w for a little).

I do wonder if it could allow already automated things to still run while Autopilot is on though…

Selectorch was talking about how he’d like AO’s boats to have a sort of autopilot system, where you could set a marker on the map and have your crew sail the boat there on it’s own or something like that.

sad-spongebob

I’m assuming this refers to the Ravenna bug fix where you are “restricted” from entering Ravenna towns, or it might refer to you being hunted down by somebody.

OMG GUYS
IT HAPPENED AGAIN

19 Likes

Only 28 more to go

is he fr gon stop at 100?