Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Spartan implies the existence of Spartans in AO’s universe.

1 Like

did you SEE general argos?

2 Likes

It wouldnt be too farfetched for Spartans to be a major thing in AO, since yunno, War Society in the War Seas

I mean, even if we dont have spartans in the War Sea, dont forget that Dark Sea ruins are ruins before Durza-Theos explosion

1 Like

YES FINALLY

what loadout, armors and such?

ew

would be better if it was just for vanity tf.

i think you miss undertood the gamepass. It’s basically a way for the player to swap between their preset armors/outfits faster and easier, so they don’t have to unequip everything and put on what they want

yeah. ew.

wouldnt it be the same for vanity as well if it can swap around stuff

i don’t understand your problem with it

though there’ll probably be restrictions in combat it allows you to have a lot of minmax builds at once

Yay, thanks to Vetex for locking a quality of life feature that should be free behind a paywall!

Instead, he should make the feature itself free but you can pay Robux for extra outfit slots.

1 Like

Is anybody else disappointed that we probably won’t be getting Dark Sea-exclusive fruits and mushrooms in this update? The card for Dark Sea Expeditions said that would be a feature and I was excited for them. But I imagine Vetex will add them in the next Dark Sea content update, and they’re not scrapped conceptually, so it should be fine. I’m really happy about the massive fish and the exclusive armor sets and ship parts and enchant scrolls and all that.

4 Likes

I mean skyblock does the same thing with paid ranks getting loadouts and I don’t see anyone else complaining about that.

It’s not like it’s gonna be a huge problem if it’s paid for anyway

could be possible he just left those out of patch notes

Maybe :thinking:

Oh I think you’re right, I had assumed before that this was just making the reagents obtainable, but it could be cooking ingredients too.
DarkSeaItemSpawning

4 Likes

I don’t see why he wouldn’t tell us about simple food items seeing as cooking is currently the most underwhelming job in the game.