Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Don’t know if anyone saw this, but the Badge Ideas card was updated in some way recently.

1 Like

The True Captain badge was removed from the card, since it’s been added and thus isn’t just an “idea” anymore. I think that’s the only difference.

1 Like

my one piece brain was having a fucking aneurysm

1 Like

“Hey they do it an no one really cares, why should we care?”

I personally dont mind the paywall but I can see why some people might. Not going to get it though…

I really want a halloween 2020 title , even the badges icon is a title scroll i think its possible considering some guy can get a title for macroing a bunch of mushrooms into a cooking pot i think we can get a halloween title

we talking hundreds of thousands of mushrooms, thousands of time harder than completing an event that could be done in a fe whours

Game is saved.

New players wont leave the game now

vetex making it so lvl 1’s don’t die at dawn island

So glad that the starter island is no longer the most dangerous island out of combat

i remember seeing not 1, not 2 but 3 lv1 getting struck by lightning and get the badge at the same time lmao

and all 3 of them left the game after that, lmao

16 Likes

8 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dark Sea sneaks

3 Likes

600 robux…man…

thats hella cheap

well at least you can switch it mid combat, thats good enough for me

ofc… still have the potential problem of someone running away while low on health and wait til they are out ò combat and switch to, say, full defense build to heal faster before switching back to their meta build and kill you

then again, if you’re staying around long enough for tuem to do that then thats kinda your fault ig

Looks like its time to go beg for some robux again :melting_face: