Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Its just really dark blue tho

What was our guesses for the last one? I know it went like

The first ghost ship
Legendary Ship
New ###### ##### ###???

dark blue. is better than black and blue. My warrior using midnight

My guess is “Meteor Armor Set.” The code for falling sky objects was already added in the Easter Event, it just needs some changes now.

2 Likes

New Exotic Armor Set?

gonna be honest this would be cooler if it was like when you fish with an unenchanted rod it could be enchanted randomly

stay hopeful

holy hell how much caffeine does this man have in his body

I’m unsure since an actual meteor event is probably gonna take more time than an egg falling from the sky at night

Imagine if you could create enchantment scrolls by “transferring” the enchantment onto a blank scroll.

Sooo combining enchants?

Editted

Ehhhh could be a sort of crafting system like jewelcrafting where you find papers and maybe some enchanted ink then combine it

I hope I can solo them :pray:

Lol, my back is fine, dk about @JTN though. He’s my :goat: :pray:, he’s been helping me cook up some other stuff, along with a rag-tag group of EPIC testers. Hopefully those projects are completed or make it in. I think players would really enjoy the additions. :frsleepin:

19 Likes

cat saying hi png

6 Likes

2 Likes

Got confused on this one for a bit, I guess Siren Rocks aren’t just a hunk of stones where Sirens chill like I thought they would be

1 Like