Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Collectors rod + treasurer enchantment = like a 70-75% chance for an item every time now right

sunken market may take a minor crash

kinda wish he kept this actually

imagine newbies seeing “oh new islands, gotta explroe” and got hit with 125+ ghost ships and magic weather

Sunkens seem to be devalued a lot.

I mean
I cant say i expected much, but i surely did’nt expect “snowballing enchantments”.

Chance for higher tier chests would be certainly the only shovel enchantment that peopl would use tho, as marking is
kinda useless when you know ± how treasure charts spawn.

New fishing enchants tho
Ensnaring Bronze will be meta lmao

I’m using both a Godsight and bonus chest fr.

WE are gonna run fortune

Hello my evil twin and fellow fortune enjoyer! :face_holding_back_tears:

I won’t repeat my mistakes, I won’t get treasurer collector rod, I have used it for sunkens and got it only on 3000 pity, better to get ensnaring bronze rod

New spirit stuff add???

If u remember, sirens are tier 2 love reagents source, so Im gonna turn these into sirenless rocks

You can quote people by selecting text and pressing “quote”, to prevent multiple messages

I have no idea if this is actually confirmed since I have seen no mention of it but it makes so much sense.

There was a trello note abt it

I don’t doubt that it makes sense

We’re going to devirigin the islands

don’t really care about fishing rods rn as i already fished up all the sunken stuff that exists. but maybe going around digging treasure charts is actually usefull now

Lets say Sunken item is lvl 60 to 120. We have 3 encantments for sword and 5 for armor.

So we can have 21 different sunken swords and 35 different full sunken sets

My guy, for how long was you fishing?

well i guess i said that wrong, i got the full armor set and the sword. obviously not that low life lol.

tho i was pretty lucky getting like one sunken and then the next day all the rest. (tho the sword i traded for to get it)

1 Like

didnt this use to be first chapter

4 Likes