Reminders for AO (Part 3)

What do you mean exactly?

he updated it to be first 2 chapters of nimbus, so higher level cap and stuff also

1 Like

oh, well I donā€™t know if it used to be just the first chapter, but oh well. More content for us!

more work for Betex :lightning_magic_var3:

worth it

also the kingdom alignment system, he has something cooked for that if itā€™s what I think it is

im pretty sure its the one on the trello, gonna be a really cool feature though and cant wait to see what he does with it

Oh yea this

ravenna point gets high enough and we wont have to wear disguise pls

I think this could be cool if islands were larger, because then it wouldnā€™t get in the way of progression. Than again, sounds like a fun story if say, you had to avoid a band of bandits who would turn you into paste.

It could be something that only applies after you have completed that islandā€™s storyline quests

thats what it is

I wonder will Ravennaā€™s town alignment system be split between rasna, rubica and tiberia, or they will all count as one?

Maybe all as one, since they are only parts of Ravenna as a whole. Also, while it would be nice to have alignment with some towns to improve them, like Tiberia, I donā€™t think the game is quite advanced enough in terms of mechanics to support that. Otherwise Vetex would have to redo a lot of things, Iā€™d think.

(This was an old image when the list first revealed weā€™re getting Nimbus Sea next)
Yep, it used to be first chapter only. Vetex stated that the first chapter is very short and would only raise level cap 10 levels. He probs realised it was too short for a whole update.

i wonder what the level cap will be now, since the first chapter wouldve been 10 levels but this chapter is supposed to be a lot bigger

Maybe he got more ideas for the story and felt like he had the time and energy to add them in in the same update

They planned the whole Nimbus Sea story long before this. I think its probs just cause Vetex realised that the first chapter is a tad too short on its own and would be too underwhelming for peopleā€™s expectations after waiting 2 months or so.

Vetex said the entire story is planned out, so I doubt he just got more ideas.

finally

23 Likes