Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Wind Ultimate patreon leak

Kuma_makes_Zoro_vanish

fck you man >:(

1 Like

ehh it was kinda dumb ngl

when? there was something posted in the patreon chat with an ultimate art and it was still in the spell name

No it was posted on the patreon channel in the disc

I’m really liking all these new accessory options in the game. It truly makes it feel as though there are limitless possibilities in how you can create your character, with each player truly being unique from another. This was already done well in WoM, but AO is taking it to a whole new level.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this has been posted yet, but there has been a significant overhaul of the Marketplace (Auction House) card in the Trello. Marketplace on Arcane Odyssey | Trello
Information flow chart:

5 Likes

Some screencaps if you don’t want to look through the Trello:

8 Likes

very useful. Each server only has 18 players and most aren’t high levels who can buy good stuff.

18? This seems like it should at least be 25 or 22

It hasn’t gotten increased since wom, if vetex sees fit then he’ll prob increase the server size

Fr hope he does, 18 is so little and with this large of a map, player encounters would be minimal

( we don’t know the size of the map )

1 Like

( you can infer the size of the map with leaks and stuff )

the map is pretty large, already larger than wom

with 18 people in WoM running into players was actually quite common. In AO where you can see other boats it will be less but still finding a player if you’re trying to wouldn’t be to hard.

holy shit ao leak from dev forum (real)

10 Likes

I could have sworn there was a patch note saying it was removed but ig not. I also dont have patreon so thanks for the info

maybe you are thinking of the “Art of ____” from the old primordial/ancient magic list
…i mean, that was super long ago and its barely related, but either way the ultimate art thing is still there

Yeah that’s it. Thanks for that.