Reminders for AO (Part 3)

pretty sure they’re still there based on this

I bet the game can definitely handle more max players since the server doesn’t have to deal with the whole moving NPC system

2 Likes

“ankle breaker”

oh hell nah

Wild, the Exiled was higher level and a boss, but the centurions are more tanky.

Vetex has been working for quite a bit and hasn’t posted anything so my guess is that he’s adding arcanium weapon functionality as well as the way to obtain arcanium weapons through crafting

When was this a thing?

A while ago

ye another description was that you can bring a weapon to a blacksmith and they cast it into arcanium

not quite youll have to find arcanium metal and after that is highly unknown

Well vetex literally said you would make arcanium weapons, so if it’s not bringing it to a blacksmith it would be something similar, and even then, one of the item ideas for chests was arcanium alloy, meaning it might actually have functional use

wonder if will weapon casting will still be a thing. For aesthetic purposes

wdym

can we get the full picture of this?

the first video here

forgot about that lol

yeah it’ll probably still be a thing
no reason for it not to be anyway

yeah it’s still most likely gonna be a thing

kinda makes conjurers conjurers in the first place, even if it just visual it’s still nice touch or whatever it’s supposed to do.

says all spells but says its purely visual, wording is confusing

It’s a visual thing for mages and other magic builds if they want to make it look like they’re using an arcanium weapon but don’t want their stats to be effected/can’t equip or use it effectively

Yea because arcanium weapons may only be able to cast a few spells, and weapon casting is entirely visual, it doesn’t have effects on gameplay

Every day I suffer seeing the Fighting Style Types card not updated with the Thermo Fist strength and galleon requirements :frpensive: