Reminders for AO (Part 3)

i’ve heard getting mastery as a hybrid is terrible so here we go

8 Likes

I kinda liked the idea of being able to tackle story quests while being underlevelled as a challenge, I understand why this was changed though

It’s nice that it’s not fully restrictive and only has the requirements to continue to the next chapter, so you’ll only be hitting that wall a few times in the bronze sea

17 Likes

14 Likes

i feel like it shouldnt force you to get to the required level, rather adding a text box saying “recommended level: 30+” or something, obviously adjusting to each quest

major story quests could also end at or near an island that allows for you to grind so people dont end a story quest and stay underleveled because they dont know where to go

in wom it felt really bad whenever it forced you to grind levels to continue the story, but im sure ao will have more balanced xp gain to prevent that happening as in wom you would have to grind up to 20 levels to continue

tldr: i just hope it isnt like wom where you have to grind an insane amount of levels every story part, but im sure ao will give enough xp to prevent that

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this was already a feature up til now and is still mostly a thing, but now you just can’t get to the next chapter while being underlevelled

It probably won’t be as big of an issue since there’s only 4 chapters in the bronze sea, so we’ll only be forced to meet level requirements like 3 times (if I’m interpreting it right)

4 Likes

i see, i forgot chapters and story parts were seperate

in that case its actually a good change, after every chapter you get to go back and do side quests and things instead of being encouraged immediately to go to the next chapter

4 Likes

starbound crew system fr

it should have a certain level cap, but it shouldn’t be much higher than how much exp you’d get from the story + a sidequest or two, so that it doesn’t really appear for anyone who acknowledges sidequests

1 Like

1.10.31 was published

And new patch notes

8 Likes

Wow sailboats really be worth 2 doubloons now

Vetex made the sailboat cheaper massive W

6 Likes

New bosses are probably going to be trial-and-error heavy with quite a few deaths so I love that last change

1 Like

he cured poverty

new players don’t have to ever worry about losing galleons if they have less than 1000.
Because of this vetex should probably make it so the multiplier for crowns lost is the amount you have minus 1000 with a minimum of 0.

1 Like

He’s prepping for the one thousand deaths testers will experience

A new “Recent” card has been created. The last one covers v1.10.24 to v1.10.31

8 Likes

published

10 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE ROBLOX UPDATES

11 Likes

Roblox updates :frpensive:

3 Likes