Reminders for AO (Part 4)

WE ARE SO BACK, NO MORE NPC THROW SPAM OR M1 SPAM OR GUN SPAM
THIS IS HUGE FOR THE NPC HUNT COMMUNITY (full sentence)

3 Likes

This was on the trello but not anymore apparently
it got removed
:cry:

8 Likes

So begins Vet’s all nighter :frcryin:

11 Likes

One hour, one new island.

Edit: Gloam added too. Of note, Gloam is the only one (So far) to be unclaimable.

Edit: Thrylos now!

This brings the total number of claimable wilderness islands in the bronze sea up to 12!

6 Likes

maybe some sort of temple?

If you do the math, we’ve got one island left.

1 Like

3 left, actually, the Trello isn’t updated

To be honest though idk if he is adding them or not in this update, just saying.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Blackreach is now credited as being built by Tobi and Misinput, whereas before it only listed Tobi.
NewBronzeSeaIslands

Oh wow, he actually met a goal on time for once

wait a minute…

1 Like

Man, DON’T DO THAT. :frowning:
I din’t wanna see it

Seems like they’re just fixing up random things that people decided to try just to see if they broke, so we’re close. As if we didn’t already know that. A lot of people estimated it’s only two days from now.

Oh no way…
It was right in front of me!
It was right in front of us!
We’re so blind!

Or maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

secret evander sea curse leak

Captain Fulke’s corpse, Azarel, and Admiral Ismenios look new. Very interesting names, can’t wait to see them :eyes:
JTNCredits

A quick note on two of the new islands that you can see have been posted in this thread

Blackreach Island seems to be Asterios Labyrinth posted by Tobi, seeing as it’s the only one listed that the two built together and it’s Tobi worked on Asterios with Misinput, as there’s an image of what is presumably it you can see through the blur

One of the others (likely Gloam Ruins as I don’t think Cedar Arch and Thrylos Crossing would be them since the island names don’t fit as much) is likely Sundered Crowned Fortress, seeing as one of the images is literally one of the ones in this thread

1 Like