Reminders for AO (Part 4)

And right after Plasma became instant. :frowning:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (completer sentence)

I really hate the idea that a Hecate essence is needed to change your magic color variation, I feel like that should just be something you can unlock at a certain level

4 Likes

My honest reaction to that information you just told me:

4 Likes

Rare metal conj L :pensive:

LORE DOC UPDATE

Pretty much all the major changes i could find

10 Likes

Last one was quite a jumpscare.

Still no ability for non magic users to live long :pensive:

VETEX! LET US HAVE AN EXCUSE TO HEADCANON INCREDIBLY POWERFUL NONMAGES WITHIN REASONABILITY OF CANON, AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!

you should make a separate thread so more people can see it and discuss

lost magic description updated

13 Likes

Interesting new system. Though, it might be hard to predict what you’ll get for a mutation for some magics, and it could be annoying having to get a magic reset beforehand to also get a lost magic

Might make a list later for what might be the possible lost magics based on the prior lost magic list and other ones we know now

Also guys remember to talk in the discussion thread

i do hope it’s not limited to just lost magics similar to your base magic and that that’s just flavour text here, i don’t want to have to find a hecate essence in the dark sea just because my base doesn’t match the lost i want

can we please not make hecate shards as difficult to find as hecate essence. that would be completely and utterly ridiculous

canon method for curse users to lose their curse in the last one?!
maybe acheron is an exception thanks to the absorption curse but either way i actually doubt another thing like this will get mentioned anywhere

hi Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread) talk here