Reminders for AO (Part 4)

Ok this is a huge change, especially with the fact that we can climb.

In AA, walls could just be jumped over, but at least there wasn’t the climbing options that we have now.

What does “much taller” mean if they stretch up forever anyways.
Also poor Strenght gonna be useless to defend islands, it’s all gonna be Weapons and Magic.

hmm
how would this work exactly for harvest island, since it got the djinn ruins right above it?
would you just be able to place a few big walls and stop new players from progressing the story?
maybe there should be a limit, but just make it so you can’t climb on the invisible wall. maybe add a little overhang at the top to make sure you can’t just ult art leap over. that way you can have some funny cooperation with wind mages and still have a difficult to breach fortress

2 Likes

So double beam cant 1 shot every structure? Kinda sad

2 Likes

i assume this means the structures don’t respawn until reloaded/repaired (basically once the raid is over)

cool!!! super dope!!!

time to commit the trojan horse

newbie elius concerns alleviated

so now invading a claimed harvest island is easy af since you can just set your camp in djin ruins and drop down as many times as necessary

elden ring dlc

it should say ‘you arcaned’ instead of ‘you died’ because of this arcane odyssey we’re on

1 Like

Arcaned

13 Likes

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 21.04.47

let’s freakin go :face_holding_back_tears:

27 Likes

nice now can we get an update that allows you to put 2d clothing that you own as what is under the armor

THE DRIP UPDATE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
VETEX!!! ADD MORE BANGERS LIKE THIS AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!!!1!1!1!!!111!!!
Complete sentence

I read the rest we can make gauntlets now :tada:

Edit: I realized that this change will give me a better reason to buy muscles gamepass

THE THEOS GAUNTLET IS REAL

now we just need the ability to disable chainmail

9 Likes