Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Personally I think Light is fast enough as it is, doesn’t really need a buff but synergies would be nice.

just use magic speed amulets or something

alr got crystal but yeah 2-3 more would be nice

light really desperately needs more synergies

already good enough

how? it has like no damage and also it’s kinda small, sure it’s fast but let’s be real here the damage output and like everything else compared to it’s speed is useless, water is also pretty quick and overall it’s way better, hell, even shadow is fast.

so please explain to me how light having 1 synergy with a PAINFULLY slow magic is “already good enough”, with having literally no damage, a crappy effect, and horrible clash rates on top of that.

also the gameplay strategies for crystal and light are extremely different overall and it’s kinda redundant to have a close range magic synergize with a long range one.

cope

use grabs

not a direct nerf
auras have a type called power, which boosts damage most likely depending on a magic’s damage affinity, like how Resistance will increase more health depending on a magic’s health affinity,

WOOB MAGIC NOOOOOOOoo

1 Like

What’s potency ?

This is so sad, guys. :pensive:

14 Likes

big if true

9 Likes

It’s getting one with crystal. one with water would make sense… but I don’t think water needs the buff. Personally I’ve gone on about shadow buffing light instead of nerfing it because of the equinox reaction but that’s way unlikely.

No more trees :frcryin:

5 Likes

oh no

5 Likes

Absolutely tragic.

1 Like

he moved

2 Likes

he’ed

1 Like