Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Dnc that 50 hour start up for a puppy bite worth of damage is always worth it

yeah some of the ones in sea of thieves are really bad, last time I played it we were looking all over an island for like 20 minutes just for the thing to be tiny and right in the center, we walked past it like 5 times

17 Likes

When vetex starts replying on Reminders for AO:

5 Likes

Yeah that was essentially my experience as well, I am glad that you are going to improve it to make it less of a chore to dig up at the spot

10 people boutta be demolished for bad takes calling it rn

Gameplay and story are way more of an important priority than fighting styles, not that fighting styles are something that can be put off til the very end, but compared to the story I don’t really care about making them right now.

If the story isn’t up to first awakenings by early access release, all stat builds miss out on content. I’d rather have awakenings than fighting styles if I had to choose, so overall its just safer to focus on story/gameplay now in case combat-related things take longer than expected and then I don’t have enough time to get awakenings done by early access release

and yeah I understand what you mean treasure charts don’t seem like an important thing, but all of those little features add up and that’s the reason the game will be great, because it doesn’t just focus on levels and abilities

also idk why it matters what order fighting styles/gameplay is added in anyway if they’ll both be a thing on release :man_shrugging: I most likely won’t show what fighting styles/any combat related content looks when I make it anyway

22 Likes

pvp balancing isn’t as long and difficult as people think, other developers give it a bad rep. It’s literally as simple as changing a number.

5 Likes

Damagg numbr 1000
Dmag numbrr 1
Nerf

Stoned Chihuahua

3 Likes

This isn’t true, their AOEs are roughly the same size as magic skills for the most part. They’re more versatile compared to magic at the moment because magic doesn’t have lost spells, and their cooldowns aren’t longer, they just have varying cooldowns based on what they do

9 Likes

I’ve never given a specific release date though, and the game has never been pushed back, because it has never had a release date. Every time I’ve answered “when will the game come out”, I’ve just given an estimation. If people get mad about that because it’s wrong, that doesn’t mean the game was pushed back or delayed or I lied, it literally just means I estimated wrong because I can’t predict the future

10 Likes

I never added that text there

4 Likes

In other words even if the estimated rd gets pushed back it’s still in 2022 I’d assume

31 dec 11:59pm

Okay, saw it in a previous post and noticed it was gone when I checked. Could’ve been inspect element I guess.

9 Likes

hmmmmm…

1 Like

Guys I wonder what the new boss’s magic could be…

something seems off…

whaaaaaaat