Remove Cannonball Damage

I beg you, its very anti-fun, especially when you gotta fight 3 atlantena brigs in a row.

1 Like

its true

It’s such a cruel feature. :frcryin:

pro tip: always parry, even while eating, while sleeping, on your death bed. everywhere you look. where you stand. where you stay. There is a threat. A threat using a ranged move that WILL take you. your life and your belongings. there is no salvation. Parry is a way of life. to take parry for granted is to take life for granted. Parry. cause its coming. do you hear him? Vetex. adding a 1000 damage move with infinite AOE. Parry. Now.

4 Likes

If you get hit with a cannon ball then it’s gonna hurt

My guy went from 1.8k to -240 jesus this needs to be heavily nerfed or removed.

I think they were trying to achieve ““realism”” or a feature that they thought was cool and fun

a few days of this and sea ganks now devolve to WHO GETS TO USE THE DRAGONFIRE CARRONADE/HEAVY EXPLOSIVE CANNOBALLS FIRST??

:sob:

Yeah its especially bad with one shot dragonfire carronades being readily available. Maybe just have the fire do damage, of course not too much tho

My boat respawned with 100 hp too :frcryin:

Yeah thats also something awful. Both having less money from dying and on top of that having to pay even more or be essentially stuck on the island you spawn at.

New copypasta dropped

pro tip: always parry, even while eating, while sleeping, on your death bed. everywhere you look. where you stand. where you stay. There is a threat. A threat using a ranged move that WILL take you. your life and your belongings. there is no salvation. Parry is a way of life. to take parry for granted is to take life for granted. Parry. cause its coming. do you hear him? Vetex. adding a 1000 damage move with infinite AOE. Parry. Now.

Normally I don’t do tryhard copypasta, but…

This hurts to watch.

wait wait wait, this isn’t exclusive to grapeshot???

I mean I was against it being a thing on grapeshot because it just sucked but it applies to EVERYTHING?

What on earth is even the point of having ship durability then???

Bro I actually am reconsidering removing like 40 and a lot of agility on my build in echange for more health just so atlantean brigs stop one shotting me

You can’t trick me, Deviable.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.