Replace the galleons spent with islands captured for guilds in AO

As of rn galleons spent serves no purpose. It’s literally just telling you that the leader uses it as a bank. Nobody else can enter it. So my proposal is that it gets replaced with the amount of islands captured in AO. That way every slot can tell you how much your members are contributing along with you.

My reasoning is because galleons spent… Quite literally has no purpose. It’s not used for bragging even. It’s just there. Removing it wouldn’t really mess up anything and nobody would care. Islands captured would just take it’s place and that way we’d actually have some stats

or keep galleons spent and islands captured as a new option

Felt like turning this into two suggestions but I decided it would be better if I just made it one. Lemme make a poll rq

Opinions
  • Keep galleons spent and add islands captured with it.
  • Replace galleons spent with islands captured
  • Just remove galleons spent and don’t add islands captured either

0 voters

guild bank might be more useful when building update is released, since i’m assuming only guilds can create buildings
region capturing is a part of the building update, so even if islands captured stat becomes a thing it wouldn’t be useful until then either

but also i disagree with an islands captured stat because two guilds can just agree to recapture one island from each other over and over; you only need two people and like 10k

I dunno what the context is for this so…

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.