The payment will be
5000 gallons
Or
Any one of the following items
Siren bow
Dark sea scrolls
Calvus chestplate
Suken items etc

How does it work? are you using mystery gel cause vetex said that interchange gels dont work anymore but mystery does

interchange gels still work but they’re in limited stock now since its impossible to craft them.
mystery 5 no longer has interchange as a possible effect.

1 Like

keep the gel, its gonna reach the value of a seasonal soon (until acrimony becomes more common)

Weirdly enough, I saw someone craft interchange gel a couple of days ago at a fishing party

The problem is that even if you got 50k galleons, it would not be able to afford another interchange gel.

Mystery V gels are relatively easy to get, but because people found out it was much easier to use them to get resets than to get acromonies or interchange potions, vetex decided to not let us have our fun and did a stealthpatch removal of the interchange effect from mystery V.

Interchange gels are only obtainable through trading, thanks to them being locked from being brewed when dark sea update dropped. Like some people will say, this means they will be worth about much as Hallow seasonals very soon, and I would argue are worth more than sunken (even warrior).

The only option I would see for reset parties is to pay a sunken… Which could easily afford an acrimony of their own.

sunkens are likely twice or 3 times the value of hallows and an acrimony is only worth ~at most a sunken so that’s 2 pots per acrimony so half a sunken at most

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.