(Results) The Bronze Conquest ⚔️ [Biggest Arcane Tournament EVER]

Brief Intro

Ladies & fellasmen!! :partying_face: :partying_face: Me and MrNormalBox have returned with our 2nd tourney yet, and we plan to make this the BIGGEST most grand double-elimination style tourney in all of arcane history, with the biggest prize pool ever, and the prize pool will only get bigger over time! Anybody is welcome so long as you have done any sort of pvp at least once in AO (everyone)! The server is open to everyone, you don’t have to be a participant to join it. :+1:

Current brackets :point_down:

https://challonge.com/BronzeConquest

June 30, 2023

Current Ruleset

• Anybody is welcome to donate items to me or MrNormalBox to contribute to the prize pool, we will take screenshots and videos of us distributing the items to the winners to assure the contributors that their items are safe
  • Participants must put their regions with the best ping and 2 best ping in the regions channel in the discord server respectively, otherwise you will simply fight your opponent on their home region
  • No meals are allowed in any way
  • No cheating/exploiting/loop-holing/etc
  • If a participant takes too long to reply when called upon for their match, they will be disqaulified and sent to the loser’s bracket or eliminated if they are already in the loser’s bracket
  • A reasonable amount of cheekiness/toxicity is acceptable, however if it gets too bad or if you want to have beef you must take it outside of the tournament

Note that some rules are not written but common sense ex: if the match gets interrupted it’ll be restarted, but it does not have to be written

Ban List

Meals
Potions
Crystal Iron-leg
Magma-thermo warlock
Vindicator
Ice-sailor warlock
Drill magic shape
Thermo warlords are limited to only 1 spiraling fury/1 crash looking upwards, can’t use both to gain height
Jewels

Current Prizepool & Credits

1000 robux to 1st place, 500 to 2nd, 250 to 3rd
13 halloween seasonals
4 sunken swords
1 sunken helmet
1 interchange brew (5 uses)
5 triastas
5 lances of loyalty
5 strong scrolls
5 pulsars scrolls
5 axe-slash scrolls
15k galleons

^ Please note the prize pool is very early right now and will increase significantly once we get more people and once me and box fully decide what more we’re gonna add (seasonals and more!)

@Dibs, host/setting up discord server/prize pool contribs/ruleset
@MrNormalBox, host/prize pool contribs/ruleset help/going to summon 10 trillion unnamed new york rats to contribute to the prize pool
@Goopman, made the discord logo and the banner for us, rumor has it is also EXTREMELY sexy… Thank you!
@CrimsonCreate, generously contributed 1.7k robux to the prize pool, thank you!! Super sexy too btw
@Nuclearman7, generously contributed a sunken sword & 5k galleons to the prize pool! Rumor has it is actually 2 meters tall, thank you!
@/CyclondoMasterYoDude, contributed a halloween seasonal to the prize pool, thank you!!

Joining & Server Link

Joining the server is necessary for participants

Please note before joining you will have to verify through bloxlink, you are allowed to create invites and invite other people but if it gets out of hand I’ll remove the perms. Also please be civil and remember the context this is a tourney for a game on a children’s platform, so do not post anything weird & be civil.

Vote on this poll for fun if you want I guess aswell (not necessary)

• I participate!

0 voters

Be on the lookout for easter eggs as Goopman has hidden a couple in the art pieces, and rumor has it he’ll give a triasta to whoever finds it out! :wink:

We hope everyone has a good time and improves at the game as that is the main purpose of the tourney, the prize pool is just the cherry ontop. Sincerely, The_elment/Dibs & MrNormalBox :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Ban List Polls

I guess using hide details breaks polls sadly

Should we ban Vindicators?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should we ban Ice-sailor warlocks?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should we ban tanky berserkers/tanky builds in general?
  • Yes
  • Only some (please specify)
  • No

0 voters

Should we ban thermo/boxing berserkers?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

^ If you are a participant and want anything else to be banned (that’s reasonable), please let me or Box know!!

By the way if you are some sort of roblox content creator or AO creator we welcome you to make content about this if you so wish it, of course it’s mutually beneficial, you get a crazy good thumbnail and title we get some advertisement :wink:

1 Like

bros banning every build

1 Like

I only agreed about banning crystal iron leg, the rest Box was really persistent on wanting to ban, however if enough participants decide to vote on banning these builds, then yes, they will be banned. shrug

heyhey i didnt say nothing about boxing just thermo

By thermo/boxing I meant a berserker with both not either xd

the bronze james

so glad we decided not to call the tourney the bronze age :sob:

3 Likes

1 Like

Bro is never gonna ban Steam imbument builds

Sounds like an interesting tournament though I could be busy around that time. I’d still want to participate though in case I can make it.

1 Like

Why would we? they’re not busted or anything

We can postpone a match or two for maximum 2 days (since probably 2 or 3 rounds will be done in that span) but no more than that :+1:

Btw for anyone who wants to participate you need to join the server so that when the tourney starts we can ping you and get a quick response for your match

heres the link again

I literally play at 17 fps ravenna so probably no more than 30 at munera without pvp happening, but I’ll consider joining anyway just for the funny

Well if it makes you feel any better if you make it into the semi finals you’ll be fighting at othyrs (probably)

Idk how fps is on top of orthys but in the water near it my ship moves like a slug with arthritis

well uh…join for the fun i guess…

1 Like

Banning thermo berserker is crazy
Might as well just ban berserker in general

tell me about it

1 Like

Hello!!! thanks to the very sexy, hansome, immaculate, illustrious, inconspicuous CrimsonCreate there’s now robux in the prize pool!!! 1000 to 1st, 500 to 2nd, 250 3rd

note in advance: if ur a winner and you dont profusely thank this man im going to beat you up irl…:facepunch:

2 Likes

why inconspicuous