(Results) The Bronze Conquest ⚔️ [Biggest Arcane Tournament EVER]

Bro is never gonna ban Steam imbument builds

Sounds like an interesting tournament though I could be busy around that time. I’d still want to participate though in case I can make it.

1 Like

Why would we? they’re not busted or anything

We can postpone a match or two for maximum 2 days (since probably 2 or 3 rounds will be done in that span) but no more than that :+1:

Btw for anyone who wants to participate you need to join the server so that when the tourney starts we can ping you and get a quick response for your match

heres the link again

I literally play at 17 fps ravenna so probably no more than 30 at munera without pvp happening, but I’ll consider joining anyway just for the funny

Well if it makes you feel any better if you make it into the semi finals you’ll be fighting at othyrs (probably)

Idk how fps is on top of orthys but in the water near it my ship moves like a slug with arthritis

well uh…join for the fun i guess…

1 Like

Banning thermo berserker is crazy
Might as well just ban berserker in general

tell me about it

1 Like

Hello!!! thanks to the very sexy, hansome, immaculate, illustrious, inconspicuous CrimsonCreate there’s now robux in the prize pool!!! 1000 to 1st, 500 to 2nd, 250 3rd

note in advance: if ur a winner and you dont profusely thank this man im going to beat you up irl…:facepunch:

2 Likes

why inconspicuous

Idk because hes sneaky like dat I guess

I’m not very good at PVP but I’ll join just to have some fun.
A few questions:
What is a vindicator?
If plans get in the way and I can’t participate, am I able to withdraw?

what the fuck gif

this you

vindicator is the rare weapon for warriors, just like how mages have pulsar. Vindicator has large AoE + clashing demon, so it’s often considered cheesy

ofc

les not go off topic pls :pray:

1 Like

Thanks!

does using a macro that types out a soliloqoy after i kill someone count as a reasonable amount of cheekiness

1 Like

Probably not.

Bro has been living under a ROCK. Nah, a boulder. A mountain!

1 Like