Retiring from Roblox

aw man :frowning_face:

who do we ping now? :frcryin:

2 Likes

The new people won’t be greeted with a Warm welcome by him :frcryin: :frpensive:

F in the chat

I think we’re just kind of growing up and realizing Roblox is shit for actual games.

Damn. Cya. Hope you bring apocalypse wherever you go.

It’s sucks to see you go Thatoneguy but we all understand.
I’m gonna miss seeing you welcome people lol.
Jokes aside all the best wishes bro have a good retirement.
Farewell from our club :v:

Goodbye, ThatOneGuy. Thank you for your wonderful greetings to everyone, me included :sob:

you will be missed :saluting_face:

:saluting_face:

goodbye… you will always be that one guy to us.
:saluting_face:

It’s so sad to see you go, but a lot of us totally understand what you mean. We’ll miss you, ThatOneGuy. I hope to see you return for a bit if Apocalypse Bringer ever comes out. :saluting_face: So long :sob:

We’ll still Ping you every time a new forumer appears

o7

Hope you’ll have a good time wherever you end up.

:saluting_face: We will pick up the mantle of greeting newpeople

1 Like

Understandable, have a nice day.

Seriously though, it’s for the best. Roblox is a platform where gems are found only in the midst of dirt and dung. The site has lost its charm, and the creators evidently don’t care about user experience anymore. Personally, I saw their acceptance of removing the “Oof” sound as the final nail in the coffin, though I think it was doomed years prior. We continue to play out of nostalgia and for friends we kiiiinda like and for the occasional halfway decent game.

Hm, I think I took this as an opportunity to vent a bit, sorry. Happy travels, sir or madam.

welp there goes the most respected man on forums

1 Like

I can take his stead.

Sure i’m far lazier and much worse mannered but i can get the work done.

As a matter of fact

Petition for Imalettuce to become the second ‘thatoneguy’
  • Sign here

0 voters

Although tbh, this was inevitable. Pretty sure ThatOneGuy is like 21 years old or something, eventually he would have gotten a job and games wouldn’t have room anymore.

Again, good luck. Hope you become a billionaire or something!