Return of the Writing Overl- Just kidding, Updates from Xael

Boo! Its Ghost Xael, haunting her former hunting grounds.

It’s been quite a while boys and girls, and I am extremely sorry for suddenly disappearing for like five months. Everyone goes through a hiatus here and there, and life caught me in its cold hands and did not want to release me until recently!

I know most of you now have heard that Liu now is an owner of the Writing Category! She is going to be a wonderful addition to the team, seeing all the accomplishments that she has done for the forums in general. Two goddesses now walk among you, so make sure to throw a sacrifice or two into the pyre! (Just kidding of course!)

As for my whereabouts for the future, I am planning on slowly getting back into the groove of things and help Liu along the way. I have recently been reading all your lovely little stories and submissions and it makes me happy that you guys and girls are expressing your best potential in these posts. It warms my heart that the category is used this frequently and it has grown into the wonderful little sub-community that I dreamed of it to be. Thank you for contributing to it, my lovely authors and writers!

In closing, I hope to read more of the stuff here and catch up with all of you guys! I will be reading seasoned writer’s submissions once again, and if you feel like you need and critique or feedback for any ongoing literature, feel free to shoot me a DM here or on discord (I’d prefer discord as I am on there actively!). Au Revoir!

14 Likes

thanks xael-senpai :etto:

1 Like

there is no other goddess

only hael xael

ayyyyyy you’re back!

amogus :flushed:

1 Like

:salute:

1 Like

i don’t need your praise
EzpGmGfUYAECuEb