Revon and Julian

Silly Revon and Julian Concept

20 Likes

Respectfully, I would slap julian 100 times

:skull:(3 characters)

6 Likes

Made me laugh so hard I had to stop looking at the rest of the post entirely, close my laptop, stand up from my chair, waddle my way outta there, still laughing, take a cold shower, once done I head to the kitchen, make myself a sandwich, still cackling to the core, come back here an hour later, and finally check out the rest of the post to make this comment about how

AIN’T NO WAY THIS Goofy, Nasty, Mirror-kissing, Fuckin Tommyinnit/Homelander Lookin Ahh GOT A FOCKIN’ GIRLFRIEND!!

Man, I can deal with this shit.

Honestly, if you wanted to be this guy’s girlfriend, and then regret it. I think that’s on you. You shoulda seen this scumbag pulling the cheat sheet from an Arcane Adventure away.

(I was so absorbed in the rant, I completely forgot to compliment the art. It’s like really good. For two guys in the same country, this was a very confusing, yet welcomed duo)

3 Likes

julian is a bitch fr

1 Like

Honestly the way Mathy draws Julian does remind me of Tommyinnit. wtf?

i am a simple person, i see revon i like

I hate Julian too, but you didn’t have to cremate him like this bruh.

2 Likes

I too, wouldn’t advise him to not cheat on his grill friend. You can’t make food with glass, can you?

1 Like

Not with that attitude!

When I see Julian next time:

Dude’s a high rank in the bronze league AND a curse user. Of course he’s gonna have bitches even if his personality is shit.
That’s how Ravenna works.

1 Like

Me when i see that snarky prick julian: Heimdall death scene - God of War Ragnarok (youtube.com)

Bro really made a essay how much he hated Julian :skull:

if julian is 2nd baron i am going to go to fort castrum as soon as its released and curbstomp that little light-bending bitchy meddling homelander bastard right into the ground where he so rightfully deserves to be

and then ill claim fort castrum for my clan because free fort

1 Like

How is Julian’s relationship to his girlfriend?

And how’s Rev-

only just realizing why im randomly attached to julian now :man_standing: he a bitch boy just like my fav

no way you fixed his sonic the hedgehog haircut