Revon got some new drip

Noooooooooo Fran you can’t redesign Revon again this doesn’t even look like him anymore you’re so inconsistent!!!

32 Likes

Roman Revon. Unironcally cool drip, looks way more interesting of a design.

Now draw Dame Caessina in this:

1 Like

Thank you kindly! Roman attire is very beautiful and I’m happy to give it some appreciation. Do you want me to have Cessania’s left boobie hanging out as well like in the reference?

I am so sorry this is a joke I promise

Heyyy, long time no see. Love the Roman attire for Revon! Great art!

MOONLIGHT SONATAAAAA HIIII!!! Good to see you again

And you! How’ve you been?

I’m doing just fine thank you. Haven’t been so active as during summer but still pop in sometimes. What about you?

Same here. I’ve been super busy with school and have been waiting for the Nimbus Sea to drop to play again. I just finished that part of the storyline a day or two ago. I really like the design of Sameria! The boss was a real pain to fight though :sweat_smile:. What do you think of the Nimbus Sea update so far?

1 Like

Ahh yeah school sucks :frowning: ngl Maria was kinda fun to fight. I hope she gets involved in the plot more some day. Can’t wait for Skyhall kingdom to be released also, soo imo the Nimbus Sea is pretty neat. Sameria also looks BOMBASTIC

YAY
Haec tabella mea ventus est quia veste Romana utitur. vestis frigidissima est quia Ravenna plerumque Roma est et valde appellata ad oculum.

1 Like

translate that, it’s latin

Once I realized I didn’t have to be in the ship with her to fight her, it made it a lot easier, lol. Yeah, I hope we see her and some other Corsairs in the future. I’d also like to see that pirate lady in Sailor’s Lodge too, and possibly team up with her. I’m really excited to see future additions to the Nimbus Sea! Is Skyhall supposed to be the kingdom with a bunch of sky islands? Idk much about it.

1 Like

hey hows your brother

Yeah, I was joking about the chiton. That said, while that specific outfit probably shouldn’t be used, I do think Caesennia would look nice in some Greek or Roman attire.

Come to think of it, I may just do this myself. Haven’t drawn in forever.

1 Like

who stole his melanin

nobody said that tho

Yesssssss fran , you can redesign Revon again, It does look like him and It rocks :fire::fire:

1 Like

von… von drip…

1 Like