Reworks Towards Detrimental RNG Mechanics in the Dark Seas

Reworks Towards Detrimental RNG Mechanics in the Dark Seas
effort 4.266666666666667 15 quality 4.588235294117647 17 reasonability 4.761904761904762 21

Water poisoning should’ve just acted like a catalyst that makes you more vulnerable to taking increased damage from attacks until you wash it away.

it makes the dark sea harder, but it’s not BS.

Sometimes I wish that vet read suggestions.

he clearly does atleast sometimes.

I lost a Dark Sea run earlier today cause I got water poisioning, didnt notice for a moment and when I did and got back to my ship a wave abducted me WHILE I was in the Captains Quarters and thus, I died.

the only way I’ve ever survived a situation like this was by using a tier 5 gilded healing potion and I barely made it back in time even with that.

auto clicker does not give you more attempts at breaking out. how escaping whirlpools is is you get a chance every (I wanna say) 5 seconds
where the game rolls a random number and if you pass it lets you go free. if you fail you stay in the whirlpool

I got hit by 2 purple lightning strikes, 1 whole ass enemy brig, two tsunamis, one F5 lightning imbued tornado, and an abandoned ship that shaved my ships health when it spawned in front of me all in 30 seconds

then I got water poisoning

plz plz plz

just lost a run due to dark sea water poisioning

Another michelin star suggestion cooked. Less rng and a making water poising a looming threat instead of bullshit rng. Keep this guy in the kitchen fr fr.

I’m glad to hear that people hate wave sweeping just as much as I do.

Definitely think this would be a great addition to make things much easier to deal with. It allows a way for players to go into the dark sea before they get a brig and allows players to escape those stupid waves.

wait how would this allow people to go into the dark seas without a brig, your ship would still get torn to pieces by the resilience requirement lol.

Theres a resilience requirment?

yea if your ship doesn’t have enough resilience you take passive damage like you do with rough seas but if you meet the requirement, you just don’t take the passive damage.

you need at minimum a minmaxed ketch to survive the first range and at minimum a brig to go past that point.

I never knew that, I thought is was only stability!

I get stability and resilience confused all the time so you’re probably right.

Oh… If thats case its stability, hahaha… If was was resilience I wouldnt be living thats for sure!

vetex please
vetex let us breathe
you see all these pleas
but you still cant a suggestion
that’ll put us to ease
: (

These are worsened with the fact that (as of recently) there have been many bugs like being flung to Narnia by dodge reflexing into an a ship and the ship straight up rejecting you by pushing you away and off the ship by you just standing on. Speaking from experience, these are not fun in the slightest.

1 Like

Skill issue