Rip Headless Owners Ingame

This is fucking silly. Roblox can’t seem to stop making dogshit decisions.

need new managers.

Thatoneguy came back to blast the shit out of this fucking terrible decision

Roblox when vetex makes a good game (those are not allowed to exist on roblox)

1 week? it’s literally paused you monkey

1 Like

This was before the delay was announced.

This is absolutely disgusting. Roblox once again is trying to trick children into spending more and more money. This predatory behavior is why I despise the Roblox corporation—this isn’t a platform for social interaction, creativity, or even fun anymore. It’s just a means for them to exploit those who don’t know any better.

seriously though are these built off the same thing

Discourse is a pretty common forum host

I’ve spent robux mostly for this game and holy shit this is one of those things huh

hoping for a miracle at this point :frpensive:

I regret most of the robux I spent. Most of it ended up being a waste that I didn’t use enough or got enough time out of to have been worth it.

how? their restrictions just make it so you need a way to buy the items in game. It’s basically just a ban to games which let you use the entire catalog for your avatar, which defeats the point of a catalog entirely

its still annoying clutter, i doubt youd enjoy playing a game like ao, or really any game made pre ~2017 when user meshes were introduced, and plenty after that still use the meshes of hats and gears if you had to see a purchase prompt or at the very least a buy button for every single item using those assets

that being said it was delayed, i expect it to be changed to just cover ugc which is annoying but ive always been courteous using those items in my games anyway because it feels wrong using what someone made to be sold used for free in a gams

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.