Rip Headless Owners Ingame

Roblox just made its worst changes to date!

HEHEHEHA

No worries, it has been pushed back!

By 1 week!

omg-what

Oh wow! Roblox apologized! That’s definitely gonna do something!

If they sincerely apologize, THEY NEED TO FUCKING REVERT IT

3 Likes

We better get a compensation then

If the game would still even exist by sep 27
laugh-emoji

Vetex hire a modeler fr

if y’all want to express your frustration : here you go

Christ this felt like being an onlooker of a public stoning.

also this:

1 Like

just make head transparency 1 :person_shrugging:

1 Like

do NOT look at roblox forums often so seeing it have a practically identical layout was kind of weird
even though it probably came first

bro you missed the entire worst part of this:

this means EVERY time you equip an item, you would get a purchase prompt for it.

AO doesn’t really have anything that’s not a recolour, but this could still affect them

is it permanent or just a pop up you can delete?

ive heard its just stay there permanently and prevent u from using it but if its just pop up i can just ignore it ig

I believe it’s a pop-up but there will be something off to the side (I think) that allows you to buy it at any time.

also, it doesn’t matter if it’s a popup, this would apply to EVERY single item you equip. And worse: if you don’t own robloxian 2.0, it would prompt a popup every time you join the game

Devs will be forced to add in code that pop ups a ui to purchase, failure to comply will have x game to be deleted for moderation

The new policy also prevents x game to use offsale or limiteds to be used otherwise ban, but like a hella ton like 90% of roblox games use roblox’s stuff, what is roblox even smoking

5 Likes

Bro? Even their employees agree it was shit, definitely announced by soulless people high up in the company

I was literally about to comment on there that it’s time for a new ceo

Roblox cannot STAND having vetex’s game actually work, but they couldn’t break it with an update again so they had to ruin their platform