Robin's futile attempt at solving the riddles

Now I think about it, how the fuck does the GN work here? Maybe they’re just a strong faction since their name doesn’t imply they are a government, but I mean…eh? Are they the magic equivalent of the UN? Are they just there?

Side note, how would they even work from a gameplay perspective since the game isn’t open world and you can’t really do anything illegal outside of property damage and being a dick to NPCs.

Come to think of it… Does the reputation system even add anything here? Think about it. There’s basically nothing to punish players for since killable shopkeepers are being removed.

I get that reputation was a thing in AA but it didn’t even do anything aside from make you a target for AG players. It was basically an afterthought.

I mean judging from the riddle there are two stories, hmmm, maybe it’s an overtime thing. But yeah, it does feel like a “oh yeah this was in WoM, gotta remind them this use to be WoM”

Yeah… I mean, maybe vetex will add something that makes being a bad rep actually tempting. Maybe trader npcs that you can rob in exchange for getting a bounty relative to the influence of the merchant organization that you just stole from. Maybe the GN will actually send ships after you instead of people since having a bunch of GN soldiers teleporting onto your ship isn’t exactly what I’d call fair.

1 Like

independent police force faction ig

faction needs to be strong to be a police force. yes the name doesn’t give out the “governing body” message

am dumb

2 Likes

I thought I was supposed to the shitass :pensive:

It’s much more likely that they are backed by multiple governments in exchange for protection against threats or they’re a bounty hunting guild than just a clan that punishes people for purely ethical reasons because they have to pay their workers

They’d make nothing if they were like MC because the MC itself was backed by people everyone trusted

fair enough

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.