Roblox Age Recommendations

Beyond fascinating, and implies we can have BOOZE! WOOOOOO!

2 Likes

it took them 2 years to get this idea started sad

this also implies that condos will become legal :fearful:
also like 90% of people probably lied about their age and they’re gonna see hell

1 Like

I really doubt Roblox would allow it to THAT level

recommended not enforced, so nsfw rules will probably still remain unchanged since it’s largely a children’s platform

I haven’t looked into it yet but my first assumption is that it’ll push recommended games more towards your age group

so more gory games would be 13+ while the funny kiddy games would be -13

1 Like

Kids can just lie about their age so I doubt this changes much, it’ll probably be like Youtube where there is the Youtube Kids app but they still want to make regular Youtube more family friendly

1 Like

to avoid a lawsuit

also for legal reasons
parents can sue roblox (prob) if their child fakes their age and joins a nsfw game

1 Like

Yep, that’s why these new recommendations most likely won’t change anything

1 Like

dumb bcz that’s their fault

If roblox implements this then roblox is 100% liable, of course you know an nsfw game is an nsfw game, but if it’s something like gore, then it’s 100% on the parents(for not monitoring their kid)
Which is the argument that roblox would use

cool but like just wondering, how is this gonna stop 7 year olds from putting their birthdate as 1942 and getting to check it anyway?

3 Likes

The only child this damn thing will stop is the law

Honestly they’ll probably require you to verify age with like documents or something (like the current system), which ensures nobody would lie

what’s condos ?

Haven’t experienced any myself but iirc they’re NSFW games where you have sex in condos/apartments

okay what the fck

that thing existed on roblox ???

nvm just searched, god left us for good reasons

Yeah, lots of games with nude characters and nsfw roleplay exist

Roblox usually takes them down really quickly, but since they’re easy to create new ones are always popping up

1 Like

Makes sense with how much they breed

1 Like